Civic Exchange Project Officer
Project Officer (1-year contract, renewable)
Communications, Hong Kong 2050 Is Now
Civic exchange is seeking a high calibre candidate to join the Communication team.
The project officer will be responsible for supporting the public engagement strategies of Hong Kong 2050 is Now, a Hong Kong-based education, collaboration, and action on the climate crisis.
Please visit our website hk2050isnow.org / civic-exchange.org for more information.
Roles and responsibilities
- Support content planning, trend tracking, and communications strategy development
- Develop and coordinate content production, manage HK2050isNow communication channels, including social media, press releases, newsletters, and website
- Liaise with HK2050isNow stakeholders and marketing agency in project implementation and development
- Conduct ad-hoc research on sustainable lifestyle and environmental policies
- Provide logistical support at press conferences and other engagement programs
- Report to and support the Programme Manager on executing other communications and engagement related duties
Requirements of the candidate
- Degree in Communications, Journalism, Social Sciences or related field
- 1-2 year work experience in relevant fields (Fresh graduates with high potential will be considered)
- Good understanding of media and social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Relevant experience in website and social media administration, management and content development
- Relevant working experience in communications including media / stakeholder relations, CSR, events management, copy writing and translation, collateral / video production
- Strong interests in sustainability will be a plus
- Fluency in English and Cantonese and proficiency in Putonghua
We offer competitive package and great exposure to the right candidate. The contract will last for a year with possibility of renewal. Interested candidates please send a CV, a cover letter to [email protected] Please send any supplementary materials such as writing samples, portfolio, content created previously to be considered. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All personal data collected will be treated with strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. Civic Exchange is an equal opportunities employer.Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.