Civic Exchange, Hong Kong’s independent, non-profit public policy think tank, is recruiting a candidate for the position of Office Manager. Civic Exchange undertakes research in air quality, urban planning, climate change, nature conservation, and water resources management. It is ranked one of the top 50 environmental policy think tanks in the world by the University of Pennsylvania’s Global Go To Think Tank Index.
Job Posting — Office Manager
- Handle all-round office administration to facilitate the smooth running of the office, including procurement of equipment and office supplies, contract renewal and negotiation with vendors, and renovation and maintenance of company premises.
- Manage and maintain filing systems, and accounting records.
- Responsible for HR administration i.e. leave record, tax filing, MPF, group medical enrolment, payroll and recruitment.
- Act as personal assistant to CEO.
- Handle general accounting duties including vouchers and cheques preparation.
- Keep track of all payable and receivables, and prepare invoice and donation receipts.
- Assist accountant and auditor during audit process.
Project / Event Administration
- Handle invoicing, and arrange payments and reimbursements for projects.
- Liaise with international speakers / guests and Project Managers on flights and accommodations booking arrangement.
- Coordinate report printing and distribution.
- Manage and file all project paperwork, contracts and accounting records.
- Provide support for communications team on event day.
- Prepare financial report to donors.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Degree holder with a minimum of five years relevant working experience.
- Proven office management and administrative experience, including supply management, expenses tracking, standards development, process improvement, and inventory control.
- Experience in managing MPF & regulatory submissions for employees.
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both English and Chinese).
- Attention to detail with good problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Interested parties should send a full resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com. The application deadline is 23 May 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only. Civic Exchange is an equal opportunities employer.